CHEST BOARD REVIEW
Board Review 2019 has concluded.
Board Review 2020 will take place in Washington, DC August 14-22.
Claiming CME for Board Review 2019
**You must claim CME/CE and ABIM MOC by October 31, 2019**
- Log in to chestnet.org using your e-mail address and password.
- Click “My Learning” at the top-left of the page.
- Find Board Review in your course list.
- Complete the postassessment and Education Activity Evaluation, and click the “Claim Credit Now” link.
- To complete the claiming process, Click “Claim” next to the corresponding activity under “Claimable CME Activities.”
- Select the type of credit you want to claim, and enter the number of hours you are claiming, commensurate with your participation. If claiming MOC, please verify/enter your ABIM ID in the field provided.
- Finalize by clicking the final “Claim” button.
- Your certificate and transcript can be viewed under “Claimed CME Activities” on your dashboard.
ABIM MOC will be automatically submitted on your behalf. Please allow 3-5 business days for points to appear on your ABIM record.
Prepare With Study Resources
We offer additional study resources for the board review exams. Select a product to learn more.