CHEST BOARD REVIEW
Critical Care Medicine
Months Unlimited Access
The live Critical Care Medicine Board Review 2021 sessions may have ended, but registered attendees can still view course recordings until July 2022. Attendees are also encouraged to complete the session evaluations, which are posted with each video recording.ACCESS RECORDINGS
Don’t forget to claim your CME/CE credit
- Go to ‘My Learning’ and log in to your chestnet.org account.
- Open the Board Review course, and complete the post-course work:
- Pass the Post-Assessment with a score of 70% or higher. Multiple attempts are allowed.
- Submit the Education Activity Evaluation.
- Once completed, select the ‘Claim CME’ link. This will take you to the Claim CME page on chestnet.org.
- To complete the claiming process, click the “Ready to Claim” button next to the corresponding activity under “CE/CME Eligible Activities,” and follow the prompts.
Your certificate and transcript can be viewed, downloaded, or printed under “Claimed CME Activities” on your CME dashboard. The deadline to claim CME is December 15, 2021, at 11:59 pm CT.