CHEST Board Review courses have concluded. CHEST Board Review 2017 will be held at the Dolphin Orlando August 18 to 27. Additional details will be communicated early next year.
- Go to chestnet.org and log in
- Click "My Account" at the top of the page, then click "Manage CME" in the left menu.
- Click "Ready to start" under Planned CME Activities.
- Complete the postcourse knowledge assessment and CME Activity Evaluation; the activity will appear in your Claimable CME Activities.
- To complete the claiming process, return to the chestnet.org home page, click "My Account," then click "Manage CME."
- Click "Claim" next to the corresponding activity under Claimable CME Activities. Select the type of credit you are claiming, and enter your hours in the box. Click "Claim Credits" to finalize.
- View and print your certificate and transcript under Claimed CME Activities.
- Complete your evaluation and download certificate(s) by October 31.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a problem accessing your account.
October 6, 2016
May 1, 2017
October 18, 2017
Renal, endocrine, and metabolic disorders
Surgical, trauma, and transplantation
Hematologic and oncologic disorders
Pharmacology and toxicology
Research, administration, and ethics
Connect to the board review course schedule.
Download the CHEST Events app for access to the most current course schedule. Available for iOS and Android devices.
- Physicians in critical care and pulmonary medicine
- Physicians in EDs
- Physicians in anesthesiology
- Physicians in surgery
- Advanced critical care nurse practitioners
- Advanced respiratory therapy practitioners
- Physician assistants
(through June 30)
(effective July 1)
Discount for nurses, allied health professionals, or physicians-in-training
$200 off above rates
$200 off above rates
To develop educational delivery systems for chest, critical care, and sleep physicians that facilitate lifelong learning, optimize clinical care, and meet the Education Committee goals.
CHEST is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CHEST designates this live activity for a maximum of 36.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME credit hours are subject to change. Final CME credit hours will be provided on-site.
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 36.75 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC points.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16433, for 36.75 contact hours.
CHEST remains strongly committed to providing the best available evidence-based clinical information to participants of this educational activity and requires an open disclosure of any relevant financial relationships that create a conflict of interest. It is not the intent of CHEST to disqualify anyone from participating in this educational activity, but to resolve any conflicts of interest that may arise from financial relationships with commercial interests. All conflicts of interest are reviewed by the educational activity course director/chair, the Education Committee, and/or the Conflict of Interest Subcommittee to ensure that such situations are properly evaluated and, if necessary, resolved. CHEST educational standards pertaining to conflict of interest are intended to maintain the professional autonomy of the clinical experts inherent in promoting a balanced presentation of science. Through our review process, all CHEST CME activities are ensured of independent, objective, scientifically balanced presentations of information. Disclosure of any or no relevant financial relationships will be made available on-site during all educational activities.
The development, planning, and delivery of instructional methods for this course
are based on Learning Category 1: Lecture-Based.
Other Learning Categories used in this activity include:
Learning Category 4: Case- and Problem-Based
Learning Category 5: Simulation
Need additional board review resources?
Check out our board review related products.