Connect to Exam-Focused Board Review Resources
Prepare for board certification examinations with our comprehensive review materials. Exam-focused review courses and self-study materials offer resources covering targeted content in each field. Whether you need to certify, recertify, or simply review, CHEST Board Review offers a board study plan you can put to the test with confidence.
Only CHEST Board Review offers you:
- Exam-focused courses, emphasizing the same content areas as the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Pediatrics.
- A variety of presentation types, including lectures, self-assessment opportunities, and smaller tutorial sessions.
- Assessment tools to measure your exam readiness and guide your study plan.
- Access to course e-books, within 48 hours of registration, so you can start your review as soon as you’d like.
- Valuable education add-ons: ABIM SEP Modules or Mechanical Ventilation.
NEW! Maintenance of Certification Assessment and Improvement Modules
Complete Assessment and Improvement Modules to stimulate and challenge your clinical thinking to promote self-assessment and implementation of new strategies. Case-based questions contain histories, laboratory results, and images, so you can evaluate your current practice and identify areas for improvement. Receive 10 Part II MOC points and 2 CME credits per module completed.
Four Assessment and Improvement Modules are available:
- Critical Care Module 1
- Critical Care Module 2
- Sleep Module 1
- Pulmonary Module 1
Test your recall, interpretation, and problem-solving skills. Developed from the content blueprints for the board examinations, SEEK features cases, multiple-choice questions and answers, and rationales to test your knowledge. Earn CME credit. Available as an app for Apple® devices and in print.
Board Review On Demand
Review presentation and learning materials from previous board review courses. Purchase 1-year access to MP4 audio/video files of the board courses to review anytime you want, and use the course pretests and posttests to test your knowledge readiness.
Critical Care Medicine
Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine
Board Review e-Books
Reference the topics presented at the board review courses with these comprehensive books. Electronic format allows easy navigation of content, advanced search functions, and linking to referenced articles. Access is included with course registration or may be purchased separately.
Board Review e-Books