Connect to Exam-Focused Board Review Resources
CHEST Board Review 2015 has concluded.
Make plans to attend CHEST Board Review 2016 August 19-18 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Claim Your CME for CHEST Board Review 2015
Deadline to claim: November 2
- Log in to chestnet.org using your username and password. (If you are already logged into chestnet.org, just click "My Account.")
- Click "Manage CME."
- Click "Ready to Start" next to the corresponding activity under your Planned CME Activities. Complete the posttest assessment. (You must complete this before completing the CME evaluation.)
- Complete the learning activity evaluation. Once you have completed the required assessments and evaluation, the activities will appear in your Claimable CME Activities.
- To complete the claiming process, return to the chestnet.org home page, click "My Account" again, and then click "Manage CME."
- Click "Claim" next to the corresponding activity under Claimable CME Activities.
- Select the sessions from ALL days and the type of credit you are claiming, then click "Claim." Your selections will be saved and the certificate will be generated. (Make sure you claim CME for all of the tabs shown.)
- Your certificate and transcript are now under "Claimed CME Activity" from where they may be printed.
If you need help, contact CME@chestnet.org. For faster assistance, outline the specific problem you are having, and provide your CHEST ID and contact information.
Maintenance of Certification Assessment and Improvement Modules
Complete Assessment and Improvement Modules to stimulate and challenge your clinical thinking to promote self-assessment and implementation of new strategies. Case-based questions contain histories, laboratory results, and images, so you can evaluate your current practice and identify areas for improvement. Receive 10 Part II MOC points and 2 CME credits per module completed. Seven modules are available.
Test your recall, interpretation, and problem-solving skills. Developed from the content blueprints for the board examinations, SEEK features cases, multiple-choice questions and answers, and rationales to test your knowledge. Earn CME credit. Available as an app and in print.
Board Review On Demand
Review presentation and learning materials from previous board review courses. Purchase 1-year access to MP4 audio/video files of the board courses to review anytime you want, and use the course pretests and posttests to test your knowledge readiness.
Critical Care Medicine
NEW! Special Offer for Course Attendees
Attendees of the CHEST Board Review 2015 courses are eligible for 40% off current Board Review On Demand products. Offer valid only on purchases made August 21 through December 31, 2015.
Purchase on-site, or contact CHEST Customer Support to purchase. Mention you're a board review course attendee and eligible for a 40% discount.
800/343-2227 or 224/521-9800
Board Review e-Books
Reference the topics presented at the board review courses with these comprehensive books. Electronic format allows easy navigation of content, advanced search functions, and linking to referenced articles. Access is included with course registration or may be purchased separately.
Board Review e-Books