Connect to Exam-Focused Board Review Resources
Prepare for board certification examinations with our comprehensive review materials. Exam-focused review courses and self-study materials offer resources covering targeted content in each field. Whether you need to certify, recertify, or simply review, CHEST Board Review offers a study plan you can put to the test with confidence.
CHEST Board Review offers you:
- Exam-focused courses, emphasizing the same content areas as the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- A variety of presentation types, including lectures, self-assessment opportunities, and smaller tutorial sessions.
- Assessment tools to measure your exam readiness and guide your study plan.
- Valuable education add-ons: ABIM SEP Modules or Mechanical Ventilation.
Printed course materials will not be available. Materials should be downloaded to a personal electronic device prior to the course. It is recommended that you bring an electronic device to follow along with the presentations and take notes.
NEW! The CHEST Board Review app is available for iOS and Android.
Gain access to daily schedules and more. Also available as a mobile website.
Connect Now | View CHEST App Log In Instructions
Maintenance of Certification Assessment and Improvement Modules
Complete Assessment and Improvement Modules to stimulate and challenge your clinical thinking to promote self-assessment and implementation of new strategies. Case-based questions contain histories, laboratory results, and images, so you can evaluate your current practice and identify areas for improvement. Receive 10 Part II MOC points and 2 CME credits per module completed. Seven modules are available.
Test your recall, interpretation, and problem-solving skills. Developed from the content blueprints for the board examinations, SEEK features cases, multiple-choice questions and answers, and rationales to test your knowledge. Earn CME credit. Available as an app and in print.
Board Review On Demand
Review presentation and learning materials from previous board review courses. Purchase 1-year access to MP4 audio/video files of the board courses to review anytime you want, and use the course pretests and posttests to test your knowledge readiness.
Critical Care Medicine
NEW! Special Offer for Course Attendees
Attendees of the CHEST Board Review 2015 courses are eligible for 40% off current Board Review On Demand products. Offer valid only on purchases made August 21 through December 31, 2015.
Purchase on-site, or contact CHEST Customer Support to purchase. Mention you're a board review course attendee and eligible for a 40% discount.
800/343-2227 or 224/521-9800
Board Review e-Books
Reference the topics presented at the board review courses with these comprehensive books. Electronic format allows easy navigation of content, advanced search functions, and linking to referenced articles. Access is included with course registration or may be purchased separately.
Board Review e-Books
CHEST App Log In Instructions
- Download the “CHEST Events” App—select your device type from the list, and download the app.
- When the app has downloaded, tap CHEST Board Review Conference to download board review content for the app.
- Log in by tapping the Attendees icon. If you aren't prompted to login, tap the + button at the top, and select “add yourself to the attendee list.”
- Enter your CHEST ID and the email address you have on file with CHEST or the name you used to register.
- Once logged in, you can
- Build itinerary
- Take notes
- Connect with other attendees
- Evaluate sessions
Difficulty logging in? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.