Online registration is now closed. Space is still available - please register on site.
Whether you need to certify, recertify, or simply review, put CHEST Board Review to the test. Our premier courses review the information you should know for the board certification exams, with course content mirroring the content of each exam.
- Courses emphasizing the content areas of the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Pediatrics.
- CME credit and MOC points
- Diverse presentation types for learning variety—lectures, self-assessment opportunities, and smaller tutorial sessions.
- Assessment tools to measure your study progress and exam readiness.
- Valuable education add-ons: ABIM SEP Modules or Mechanical Ventilation.
- CME/CE credits and MOC points for each board review course, ABIM SEP Modules, and Mechanical Ventilation.
- Physicians or fellows
- Advanced critical care nurse practitioners
- Advanced respiratory therapy practitioners
- Physician assistants
CHEST Board Review will be held at the beautiful Arizona Biltmore Hotel. Learn more on discounted room rates.